We love what we do and we are passionate about sharing our beautiful continent with travelers from around the globe. Our company is a melting pot composed of tourism professionals, business graduates and world explorers who strive to reach excellence every day and to deliver the wonderful trips visitors enjoy so much. We are a business group formed by friends with a dream.
We are pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity for students with fluent Spanish. The winner will have the opportunity of an internship with the possibility of 3 months’ work placement at Hakuna Matata Amazon lodge (or similar property).
- 1st place: Internship + possibility of 3 months’ work placement at Hakuna Matata Amazon Lodge
- 2nd place: Internship + possibility of 3 months’ work placement at Latin Trails – Marketin Area
- 3rd place: $150
Students must be:
- At least 16 years old
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college, university, or trade school
- Fluent in Spanish
- A resident of the United States or Canada
Submit an essay of at least 600 words, but no more than 1,300 words, answering the following question:
Why should you recommend Ecuador as a must-see destination for holidays?
The essay must be written in Spanish.
All valid submissions will be reviewed by the LatinTrails management. Scholarship winners will be notified on the award selection date and must provide proof of enrollment.
How to Submit Your Application?
Email your essay to email@example.com and include:
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
- University/school of attendance
There is no fee to apply.
Closing date for submissions: February 28, 2019
Award selection date: March 10, 2019