The Toquilla Expedition
8 days – 7 nights
Unique places, pristine beaches, ecological reserves and natural treasures await at every stop. A seldom-traveled cultural route, curated along destinations marked by sustainability.
- Cultural immersions
- Exotic birds and flowers
- Gastrocultural experiences rich in authentic flavors, textures and aromas
- Unforgettable experience snorkelling, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Ancestral purification ritual to connect our souls with nature
- Accommodation in the luxury stateroom of your choice with 2 twin beds or 1 king bed dressed with sustainably sourced cotton.
- All meals and snacks prepared fresh daily by our onboard chefs with local organic produce using a balanced mix of traditional and modern techniques. Menu variations are available upon request.
- All in land gastronomic experiences beautifully set up by our crew in unique natural locations, following the traditional cuisine of the destination.
- All soft beverages, an assortment of wine, beer and other spirits, classic and signature cocktails, freshly ground local coffee and organic teas.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi onboard, air conditioning, a/v entertainment and automated lighting, shades and audio systems in each stateroom.
- All land and sea expeditions led by our two expert naturalist guides, daily briefings about the excursions, tips and other valuable information.
- Transfers and access to all natural reserves, beaches and protected areas.
- All gear for water activities: wetsuits, kayaks, SUPs, snorkeling equipment.
- All facilities on board: Jacuzzi, fitness center, sunbeds, and beach towels.
- Kontiki shuttle from hotel to port of Manta or Guayaquil for check in and boarding.
- International airfare to Quito (UIO) or Guayaquil (GYE).
- Internal transfer from Quito to the port of Manta or Guayaquil.
- Hotel accommodation the night before the expedition in Manta, Quito or Guayaquil. However, we can assist with information, selection and reservation of 5 star properties.
- Fine wine and spirits, available on demand at a cost.
- Pre and Post experiences/stays are not included, but we can gladly assist with information, selection and reservation at partner properties in Ecuador, including Galapagos and neighboring countries.
- Gratuities to crew and guides.