Latin Trails is an incoming tour operator for Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands, and Peru. As a Destination Management Company, we specialize in offering custom planned trips, with a focus on delivering unique experiences, especially in our Galapagos Cruises. The preferences of each guest are always taken into consideration. We have been assisting travelers for more than 20 years.
Latin Trails team is prepared to help visitors organize custom trips to Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands, and Peru. Our advisors can craft unique itineraries in the Andes, the Pacific Coast, the Amazon, as well as vacation packages that include the highlights of the Galapagos archipelago.
Latin Trails is also a travel specialist for Peru. We have vast knowledge of the main destinations including the countries main highlights such as Lima, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Titicaca Lake, Nazca lines, and the Amazon rainforest.
We offer a great variety of tour management services, as well as operation of exclusive products that we own. We operate 3 Galapagos Cruises: The luxury class yacht Sea Star Journey, the stable and comfortable catamaran Seaman Catamaran and we run a Galapagos day trip catamaran called the Galapagos Hopper, a first class small catamaran that offers excursions from San Cristobal island. These Galapagos Cruise ships have convenient itineraries for travelers. We also have a rainforest hotel in Ecuador Hakuna Matata Amazon lodge with a wide range of tourist activities in the jungle and a swimming pool with mineral water. And the new hotel in the historic downtown of Quito, the Illa Experience Hotel, a colonial house that offers you a wide variety of traditions and experiences tailored made to you. And to close with a flourish, it’s our Amazon Riverboat Cattleya Journey, an exclusive boat in the Amazon Rainforest of Peru.
We invite you to
Watch this video
about how is the experiences in the
The hotel based Galapagos tours, or better known as Island hopping, were built for those who prefer tailor-made trips. We have some standard packages, but they can be modified according to your preferences. Choosing these programs, allows you to decide the difficulty, time, site points, number of days, or the time you want to stay in the Enchanted Islands. It is a great way to discover the Galapagos Islands; the only one limitation is that you can’t visit the farthest islands available only by taking Galapagos Cruises
Information about your Galapagos trip
- Where are the Galapagos Islands?
- When is the best period to travel to Galapagos?
- What are the advantages of taking small Galapagos Cruises?
- What are the best Galapagos Islands to visit?
- Which is the best itinerary in Galapagos?
- What to see in Galapagos and how many days are needed?
- What are the 15 facts you have to know about the Galapagos Islands?
- What are the best activities for families and seniors in Galapagos?
- What is the packing list that I can’t forget in the Galapagos cruises?
- What are the top reasons for taking the Galapagos Cruise Seaman Journey?
- Which are the most fascinating marine species in Galapagos?
- Which are the blue footed boobies of Galapagos dancings?
- What are the top ten sites you should’t miss in the Galapagos Islands?
- Is Galapagos, a paradise for birdwatchers?
- How were the Galapagos Islands formed?
- What are the 5 species of Galapagos that need our protection?
- The Sea Star Journey was awarted by World Travel Awards!
Check out our Blog to get more information