Galapagos in Summer
The Galapagos Islands receive many visitors expecting to live the uniqueness of the archipelago every year. For many groups, summer is their period for travel abroad, and it is the perfect time for preparing the swimsuit, the sunglasses, and the sun block for their trip to Galapagos.
That´s why, we would like to let you know how it is the Enchanted Island between July and early September. For example, flightless cormorants starts their beautiful courtship rituals, or with luck it is possible to watch dolphins and whales in a specific area. Which one? Attend the webinar and you will discover it.
GALAPAGOS IN SUMMER WEBINAROn the webinar session we will talk about:
- Galapagos weather and conditions in summer.
- Brief explanation of the itineraries do onboard the Galapagos Sea Star Journey and Seaman Journey.
- Highlights of wildlife, places to visits, and activities by itinerary.
- Recommendations of itineraries for type of travelers for you to compare each journey.
- Promotions available onboard the Sea Star and Seaman Journey in this period.
At the end of the presentation, you will have a better understanding of the journeys followed by Latin Trails boats for being able to compare and recommend the best itinerary to your client, based on their interests and conditions.
Do you want to attend this webinar on March 21st at 11h00 (US Eastern & Quito Time)? Register right here: